A sudden fire broke out in the spice unit of Patanjali Food Park at 3 pm on Wednesday night. The fire was so massive that after a struggle of about six hours, the teams of Mayapur Fire Station and Fire Unit of Central Industrial Security Force BHEL brought the fire under control.

Because of this, the roof there also collapsed. And the entire item of the unit was burnt to ashes. But fortunately no one was a victim of the fire.

CFO Narendra Singh Kunwar gave information and told that at present the reason for the fire is believed to be short circuit. When the factory caught fire, work was not being done there. But still the damage is too much.

Four fire tenders were able to douse the fire after about 6 hours. But in the meantime, goods worth lakhs of rupees were burnt to ashes.